Can my sim go back a stage in life?

1. I want my sim to stay an adult longer... I still have so much to do and I don't want my sim to turn into an elder. I know that Ambrosia will set me back to the beginning of adult, but I am saving my supplies for that for my dead sims to bring them back to life. Is there any way I can use something else to make younger?

User Info: bobdawnw

bobdawnw - 6 years ago

1. You can get generations which gives you a young again potion in the lifetime rewards or you can buy hidden springs and get the fountain of youth and wish for youth. If you just want to freeze your age you can get the age freeze potion in generations once again as a lifetime reward or go to game options and disable 'enable aging'.

User Info: dendodennis

dendodennis - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The only way i can think of is turning off the age (go to the option and click on turn off aging the only proplem with thats is you can't get promoted of get married).

User Info: Blue_Karma

Blue_Karma - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If you have the generations expansion pack (30.00$ at wal*mart where i live) you can create the young again potion wich brings adults+elders back to young adult or you can make a life fruit farm and have the sim eat SOOOO much he/she will go back an age stage.

User Info: lamb30

lamb30 - 6 years ago 0 0