Any Glitches?

1. I am going to be getting my copy on friday when it comes out in britain, has there been any glitches which i should be aware of? And if so are there patches to solve these said glitches?

User Info: LyokoNix

LyokoNix - 8 years ago
    Thank you for your feedback, lucky you on getting it early!!

User Info: LyokoNix

LyokoNix - 8 years ago

1. I've had a glitch where I cancelled the "Teach to Talk" action right after completion and neither the baby or mother would get up. The Mother wouldn't even get up after the 'Pee self' action appeared. Both starved to death, but never died. They just sat there. I quit without saving.

User Info: evilcuccos

evilcuccos - 8 years ago 0 0

1. The only glitch I have come across is when I was saving and quiting I got an error message which is located in the readme file so it is already known. Though it did lose all family data and it wasn't the first time I saved. From a week of playing it is the only glitch I have come across. (reviewed game so got it early)

User Info: DB_Braz

DB_Braz - 8 years ago 0 0