Old Glitches?

1. In older sim games you could use the move all objects cheat(It is in this one... As you may know) and you could delete your sim AND bring them back... I can delete my sim just not bring him back... Also you could remove the censor bar... Is it possible in this one too?

User Info: jpmonkey3

jpmonkey3 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. While not having found a way to bring back a force deleted sim (possibly use the reset sim cheat?) there is a downloadable mod for removing the censor bar... Of which source I seem to forget, but is easily found when googled ^_^

User Info: Samuel_Meggs

Samuel_Meggs - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Accidentally deleted? I suggest moving to another house with that sim and that sim only. If you have more than one, than, just move the one you deleted with him/her as active family and then once you get them back just merge with your other family

User Info: puccax97

puccax97 - 8 years ago 0 0