Why can't I get the Ankh Jewel in the Sun Temple?

1. I know where it is, but I am unable to get it. There is no chest in the room, I have stood under the eye, but there is no chest in the room.

User Info: Ponylander

Ponylander - 5 years ago
    I think you missed the part where I said "There is no chest in the room". Also, I know the pedestal is a trap, and I have stood under the eye for a good few seconds. The issue is that there is no chest in the room.

User Info: Ponylander

Ponylander - 5 years ago

1. I kinda noticed you said that, hence why I tried to imply that the chest was visible at all times - which incidentally, I found to be incorrect in the original after replaying that segment. My apologizes for this, the remake appears to have clouded my memory of the original.

In order to get the chest to appear in the original, you have to go into the door in (C-5). Leave after the...coffin/pharaoh guy says,"Proceed to the next room" - his signal that the puzzle is now possible. The chest should now be at the top left of (B-5) for you to open. If you enter (B-5) without talking to that guy, the chest will not be there and solving the puzzle won't do anything.

User Info: Tensuda

Tensuda - 5 years ago 0 0

1. The Ankh Jewel is at the bottom left room in the Temple of the Sun (B-5).
    You have stand still under "Wedjet" for a while (where the pedestal is) without moving for a while, then the chest which is clearly visible at the top left of the screen will open.
    The chest will not open if Wedjet's eye has fallen down so refrain fir placing a weight on that pedestal.

User Info: Tensuda

Tensuda - 5 years ago 0 1