Is there a way to "interact" with things?

1. Maybe I'm just really stupid, but I got this game a while ago on Steam sale and just tried to play it for the first time, but I'm at a loss as to how I can do... anything, really. I adjusted the controls, but I'm lacking some kind of "interact" button here, to talk to people, read things, open chests etc. Does such a thing just not exist in this game? If so, how do you do those things? I've been told I need to drop a weight somewhere but I have no idea where to do that either. Pressing down usually doesn't do anything for me. Help?

User Info: laggardfelidae

laggardfelidae - 4 years ago

1. You need to buy the Hand Scanner from one of the shops at the beginning. This will allow you to scan and read tablets within the ruin, and also inspect murals and other various things. Also try using it on skeletons, sometimes you find notes from them.

As for weights, you can buy them in shops and also find them from enemies, and your weight total is indicated next to your coins. As for where to place them, you must place them on the small pedestals you find scattered throughout the game. Stand over them and press down to place one.

User Info: WindMouseHanpan

WindMouseHanpan - 4 years ago 0 0