What is the light combination for the forbidden hall chest?
There are 8 braziers that need to be lite to open the chest. I can't seem to get the combination correct.
picorosan - 5 years ago
Top Voted Answer
1. Turn off all the fires by using the lever.
2. Stand in front of the lever and face the center of the room (i.e. the lever is on your back)
You will be turning-on the braziers in a clockwise direction.
3. Lit the first brazier on your left. 3 braziers will lit up.
4. Turn-off the next brazier. The previous one will die and the next brazier will lit up. Only two will remain lit up.
5. Turn-off the next brazier. 2 will lit up, the next one and the one you turned off, a total of 3 lit up braziers.
6. Turn-off the next brazier. 2 will lit up (the next one and the one you turned off), and one will die (the first brazier you turned-on). Only 4 remain lit up.
7. Turn-off the next brazier. 2 will lit up, the next one and the one you turned off, a total of 5 lit up braziers.
8. Turn-off the next brazier. 2 will lit up, the next one and the one you turned off, a total of 6 lit up braziers.
9. Turn-off the next brazier. 1 will lit up, the one you previously turned-off. a total of 5 lit up braziers.
10. Finally, turn-on the next brazier to lit-up the three remaining braziers. A message appears that you have successfully dispelled the chest. Get your reward!
In short, you have to touch every brazier clockwise, in a ring direction, not missing even one. Just like in the note you looted from the guards of that dungeon. I haven't tried starting from a different brazier though.
eureckou - 5 years ago
I started by blowing them all out with the lever on the wall. then started at one point, then skipping 2 so they were all lit up to the last one, when i activated it, they all stayed on and chest opened.
hope this helps,
Tussock - 5 years ago
As it says in the note you pick off the guard, just start with one and then light them all in a circle until you complete a full circle
Xenobladed - 5 years ago
Light them in a clock wise circle. you can use the lever on the side to reset all the flames in case you have started it.
craziii3 - 5 years ago
There are 12 lamps. Activating one also activates two on either side of it. Therefore, activating every third lamp will light them all.
Darth_Rambo - 5 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.
More Questions from This Game
|How do I solve (chest withkeys)?||Unresolved|
|How do I open the chest behind the hidden door in shieldring keep?||Answered|
|Looking For a Mod?||Unresolved|
|Looking For Eyes of Tirnoch?||Unresolved|
|Paper Trail Quest Bug?||Unresolved|