Can I play on 2 different computers?

1. I just bought this game after a free trial. I only bought the digital version. I was wondering if I could play the game on 2 different computers.

User Info: gr8t3ful

gr8t3ful - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Like all MMO's all account and character information is on the companies servers. As long as you know your login and password, you can log in from any computer.

One thing to keep in mind though, if the location is vastly different from the computer you first logged in on (I believe it is based on IP address), you will be "Coin locked". Coin locking severely limits what you can do in the game and is meant to prevent stolen accounts from being stripped of their gear/platinum, or used as gold farmers. If you do get coin locked you will recieve an email with a code you can enter in game to remove the lock and continue playing as normal (so keep your email and game passwords seperate!).

If you were wondering if you could log in simultaneously on two different locations, that would be a no.

User Info: A_Friendly_NPC

A_Friendly_NPC - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Dark is right. and by "vastly different location", that part is far off. i dropped from my home router, and hooked into my neighbors router, and then my phones wifi signal. it triggered the coinlock both times.

User Info: joshiki_r

joshiki_r - 6 years ago 0 0