What's the best way to do the 360 degrees throws?

1. Hi! I'm having an awfully lot of trouble trying to do the throws that require you to do a 360 degree spin like for instance Cloud's Omnislash. Has anybody got any tips on what's the best way to do them?

Should I use the stick or d-pad? Is it possible to hold down the guard button, do the spin, then press H+L? Is it really important to do a full 360 spin? I'm able to do the 360 spin throws in Street Fighter quite easily. Can I use the same technique where it's more like a 3/4 circle?

Any help is greatly apprecitated!

User Info: Nightcrawler86

Nightcrawler86 - 7 years ago

1. I found the answer to this question myself but since I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who've had this problem I figured I'll share what I found out.

You can use basically the same technique as for the Street Fighter games, which means you don't actually have to do a full 360 degrees rotation. Instead it's sufficient to make a 270 degrees rotation which for example means rotate clockwise from right to up. I found it easiest to hold down block, do the rotation and press H+L (assigned to one of shoulder buttons from the options menu) when I get to up. Speed is more important than accuracy. I prefer doing the rotation with the d-pad because I'm faster with the pad than the stick. Good luck!

User Info: Nightcrawler86

Nightcrawler86 - 7 years ago 0 0