How do I find the V-Jolt Pool Table Code?

1. I'm playing the original Resident Evil for Playstation with Jill and am having no luck unlocking the V-Jolt door with any code that I have used. The billiard table looks like it's making the time 12:45, but that doesn't work. I've been told to enter 3:45, but that doesn't work either. Seeing as this is the PS version, colors have no significance. I've also tried every combination of the numbers 3, 6 and 9 with no luck. Please help.

I have not yet gone to defeat Plant 42. Do I need to do this first? From what I've read I should make the V-Jolt potion first. It's driving me crazy and I just want to get into the room!!

User Info: chazychaz11

chazychaz11 - 6 years ago

1. Anyway, for that door you don't need a particular code, all you have to do is switch on all the red lights. You'll find that every number will switch up or down a determinate set of lights, after memorizing the sets simply try unltil all of them are on.

User Info: Enigma8th

Enigma8th - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The code 345 should work but vjolt isn't necessary with jill it just makes the plant a bit weaker and enables you to kill it yourself. If you don't use v jolt then baRry will kill it for you once you've done enough damage

User Info: Gamer8135

Gamer8135 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. "345" does work if you haven't previously input any numbers onto the keypad.

Otherwise - as Enigma8th has said - you need to work out another way to light up all the red lights.

What essentially happens with them is when you press the number matching the light, you'll toggle that light - and the ones immediately around it. For example, if all the lights were out and you pressed 4, then 1, 4, 5 & 7 would all light up. Note that if any of the lights had been on previously, it would turn off instead.

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad - 4 years ago 0 0