On Resident Evil 2 (Dualshock version), why can't I load the "Claire B" file?

1. I have the PS1 version downloaded onto my PSP. I just beat Resident Evil 2, or in this case, Leon's "A" story. I saved after the credits, and the file changed into "Claire B". Now, when i try to load it, I can't. I started over, but I still play as Leon. What is this?

Also, what's the difference between the "original game" mode and "arrange game" mode? HELP!

User Info: AnimeKid1089

AnimeKid1089 - 5 years ago
    oooh, I get it. You mean the menu button on the PSP, not the game itself. I found it, and now I know the difference bewtwen the two game modes. Thanks!

User Info: AnimeKid1089

AnimeKid1089 - 5 years ago

1. You need to go to the menu and there will be an option to change it to the other disk (claire's disk) and from there you can use the save file you have to play scenario B

Original game - the game normally
    Arrange game - much easier as they give you more weapons and health items

User Info: este914

este914 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. There are actually two ways to play Scenario B:

One is what este914 said, press the "home" button, then find for "switch disk".
    The other one is to have a separate Resident Evil 2 game.(One game for Leon and One game for Claire)

The original mode gives more "thrill". While the arranged mode is easier. WAY easier than the original mode.

User Info: LOVELESS_15

LOVELESS_15 - 5 years ago 0 0