persona 2 EP psvita download?

1. so this question is about the psvita version of the game... psvita is pretty cool, because it can play all the persona games, I hear that persona 2 eternal punishment is on the psn store as a psone classic for psvita, psp and ps3, but when I search "persona 2" it only comes up with persona 2 innocent sin, the same thing happens on my ps3...it is very VERY annoying because I want to have all the persona games on the one console, and if this does not work... My deam will be ruined!?!?

User Info: compurishment

compurishment - 3 years ago

1. If, like me, you live in Europe or outside of the U.S/Japan, you cannot download this game. However, there is a work-around. If you make a U.S PSN account and buy a $10 voucher off of a website you can redeem the $10 code on your U.S PSN account and download the game on there. It's easiest to do it on your PS3 because once you have the game downloaded you can play it while signed into your normal account. On the Vita, you'll have to de-activate your account and sign into your U.S account to play it, or just get another Vita memory card and use the U.S account on it.

User Info: Azzandra

Azzandra - 3 years ago 1 0