Harvest Sprite watering crops?

1. Hi i have around 10 patches of plants and i was wondering if can the sprite finish watering all of my plants?

User Info: kanodudar

kanodudar - 3 years ago
    What i mean is 10 bags of seeds.

User Info: kanodudar

kanodudar - 3 years ago
    Well my question was. can 1 sprite get the job done? im planting a high volume of crops im just afraid they'd miss out on some of the crops.

User Info: kanodudar

kanodudar - 3 years ago

Answers

1. The harvest sprites will finish watering all of your crops but it will take a long time. If this is your first time using them this is every thing you need to know.
    ~ They live in a little hut behind the church.
    ~ They will only work with at least 2 hearts and the more hearts or experience they have on a job the faster they will work. You can easily raise there heart level by giving them flour or atending there tea party in the spring.
    ~They do not usually work in the spring because of the tea party.
    I can give you more information but im not exactly sure what you are asking.

User Info: harvestmoonOP

harvestmoonOP - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Actually a few points of that answer were wrong. The Harvest Sprites will water your crops, feed your animals, brush them, clip their wool, and milk them. However, at first, they will do so slowly. They will NOT work unless they have a minimum of 3 hearts. Not two. Raising their affection and playing games with them will raise their skills. If you want certain sprites to do best with watering, play the watering game with them once every day. Each sprite has a favorite color of herb, their own color. Aqua's favorite herb will be blue, etc. Flour is easily obtainable and they love it. It is merely over 4000 G for 99+ flour. They work every season and every day you ask them to. The only time they don't is with low affection or because of the Tea Party, which is started when you enter their hut at 10AM with the incitation they put in your mailbox after reaching a maximum of 10 hearts with each sprite. Sprites do not lose their hearts while not working, but they do if they work. I usually have flour stocked in my fridge to fit 7 flour packs into my rucksack and give one to each sprite every day. I hope this helps! (They will sell the wool, milk, and eggs your animal produce. If you need the milk for mayo, the eggs for incubating, or the wool for yarn, you will have to beat the sprites to your coop and barn. They go to the barn before the coop as soon as you walk out of your home in the morning.)

User Info: Aystrone

Aystrone - 1 day ago 0 0