Does anyone know where I can get a confirmed NTSC ISO of this game? Please help!

1. Hi all, I'm just after an ISO of this game. But the NTSC version. And not a link, I've tried many different sites. They all have the slow music which is from the PAL version. I don't want to get stuck with a crashed game when the wedding happens and I REALLY don't want to be listening to the slower music. Before anyone complains or reports this, I bought this game when I was younger. I lost it, and spent about $60 on ebay to get a copy of it before you could get it on PSN. And I just bought it on PSN, but it's got the slow music. I'm assuming it fixed the wedding glitch though. If anyone could help I'd be very grateful!

TLDR: Need a confirmed NTSC ISO for HM: BTN

User Info: Sripper

Sripper - 1 year ago

Answers

1. Not 100% sure about GameFAQs rules but I'm fairly certain askng this is against the rules :3

User Info: Bokkodo

Bokkodo - 1 year ago 0 0