How do I beat tyrant with little ammo?
Is their anyway to beat tyrant on the plane with 5 handgun bullets and 20 bowgun arrows. From looking at all the guides id say im going to have to start over but thought id ask. beanjamean - 7 years ago
Top Voted Answer
ADDENDUM: If you have the knife, watch this video.
"Resident Evil Code Veronica - Tyrant 1 And 2 Knife Only" by ItalyFace00
"Never in a million years would I have expected, however, that ten knife swipes could kill a Tyrant, making it as menacing as pretty much any zombie in the game." - shiva JoveHack - 7 years ago
It can be done, but it's tough. You'll have to learn to dodge effectively for long periods of time.
- The launcher itself will damage the Tyrant.
- Use the knife when your ammo is exhausted.
If you don't have the knife, start over.
I actually recommend starting over. If you can beat the early game with plenty of ammo and health the rest of the game gets a lot easier.
- Run past enemies whenever possible.
- scrounge every last bit of ammo and health.
- The knife can be used to save ammo.
- There's a trick to running past zombies. Either just barely brush past them, nudging them to the side a little, or run way wide.
Post on the board for advice. There are a lot of places to save ammo in the early game.
Oh, and keep some deep saves. The game has some nasty gotchas and rookie traps. JoveHack - 7 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.