Codebreaker or Action Replay cheat code?

1. I would like a patch code where you can have 100% success rate using green, time, black, and arcane magics on bosses, marks, espers, rare games, elementals, and entites...I have a code for 100% steal and poach rate from a patch code page submitter named Trigin E-Mail(weshawbaker@gmail.com), I figure since the page he created was so detailed in patch codes, he can come up with this kind of cheat?

User Info: MajinHordack

MajinHordack - 8 years ago
    Don't bother answering if you don't know

User Info: MajinHordack

MajinHordack - 8 years ago
    I'm doing this this way because it is not really an answer but a statement of fact. "Trying to figure out how to make the magicks 100% successful on bosses would take a seriously long time not to mention each code would have to be separated from each other (one for each type of magick) and then there would be the problem of the game crashing if magick is normally blocked from hitting the boss (ie Zodiark had used it's magick shield to protect itself from damage from magick attacks) having a spell work on them at that time might be catastophic" but I'm getting ahead of myself. The damage on that part would just be reduced to 0. By the way, I'll try to work on that code. It will take a lot of experimenting to do it though so don't expect me to post it for a while.

User Info: kiabaman4258

kiabaman4258 - 8 years ago
    Understood, do your best...Trigin's large page of Codebreaker codes work well in the game, why let it stop there!!?

User Info: MajinHordack

MajinHordack - 8 years ago

1. If you still want more info or want to know something else, you should look up an FAQ.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you want to know.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D

User Info: MexicanWalrus

MexicanWalrus - 8 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. I dont think so, because i almost searched every game cheats web, but non of it have the cheats!! So maybe there's no such think of cheat in Final Fantasy XII.. (P.S - Cheating is bad)

User Info: tarzandrivecar

tarzandrivecar - 8 years ago 0 1