100% Completion help?

1. I'm trying to get 100% but I'm stuck on 98.1%
    I've unlocked all characters, maps and gamemodes and I think I've unlocked all the ingame cheats unless there's one that I'm missing.
    I don't know what else I have left to unlock for the last 1.9%

User Info: macpotty

macpotty - 8 years ago
    I think it's obvious that I did since I've unlocked all characters, maps and gamemodes which I couldn't have done if I didn't complete arcade league and challenge.
    I changed one of my silver trophies to a gold and the % did increase a little. I need to gold on all them to see if it adds up to 100% though.

User Info: macpotty

macpotty - 8 years ago

1. Do you have the Platinum awards? That might increase the percentage a little.

User Info: Awsome-Neko

Awsome-Neko - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Check to see what trophies you have gotten on the challenges and arcade league matches. I think for 100% you must have at least all gold. Also, if you're missing the infinite ammo cheat, then you need to beat all of the levels on hard.

User Info: SomebodyKnows

SomebodyKnows - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. Maybe you didn't finish the challenges and arcade league because you didn't say at the description.

User Info: Crashernator

Crashernator - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. You probably don't have every arcade award

User Info: robo_donkey

robo_donkey - 8 years ago 0 1