If I load from suikoden II ?

1. Can I play using Mcdohl & Riou here ?
    if can when I can play them.

User Info: exia_gundam

exia_gundam - 8 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    Any Suikoden data save? Or does it have to be a cleared data with all 108 stars?

User Info: stank_bucket

stank_bucket - 8 years ago

1. if you load data from suikoden 2 you get access to 1 script and the starting levels of certain character's changes. Futch 's becomes dependent on your char's level, rather than fixed, several other character's that normally have variable starting levels become fixed though. although this only makes a real difference if you did the chris level 99 trick. If you loaded suikoden 2 data that also had suikoden 1 data on it, you get the second script, but otherwise nothing else. in both cases, the save data I believe needs to be 108 stars cleared data, or the last save point available(gregminster in suikoden 1)

User Info: eldrasidar

eldrasidar - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. No. You cannot play them in this one. You only get bonus scripts (an item for one of the Star you will recruit) which you could later get in the game.

User Info: cyborga078

cyborga078 - 8 years ago 1 1
  2. All you get from the Suikoden II game save is 2 scripts and a couple of different plot dialogue's. Thats it

User Info: synister_shaun

synister_shaun - 8 years ago 0 1