How do I get past (cliff - past. 2nd Tower)?

1. How do i get past the cliff in the past at the second tower as the sandwraith? I can get past all the sections where i have to swing and jump, but i cant get past the bit where i have to face the ninja chick while wall-running, What am i supposed to do?

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911 - 7 years ago
    Yeh, i managed to figure that bit out after about 100 attempts, but now im stuck on the platform after that, I cant get through the wall, and in order to move on i have to get through that wall, but i only have up to the Lion Sword unlocked at the moment, i had actually finished the game at one point but i accidentally deleted that save and now have to do it all over again.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911 - 7 years ago
    Yeah, probably, i dont know, i can't remember how i even became the sand wraith. All i know is that i can't go back because i can't wallrun up to the platform cause it's too high. So all i know is that i'm pretty much stuck where i am.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911 - 7 years ago
    Thanks for the help.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911 - 7 years ago

1. Weird, you're supposed to automatically obtain the Scorpion Sword even before turning into the Sandwraith, sounds like you ran into a glitch.

User Info: _oddhead

_oddhead - 7 years ago 1 0

1. That part IS infuriating. If memory serves me, you have to swing your blade a little earlier than you'd usually do. Try not to muck up too much up to that point, so that you'll have all six sand charges - if you screw up, rewind and swing either a little earlier or a little later.

User Info: _oddhead

_oddhead - 7 years ago 1 0