what Would be the best car to use?

1. I always spend money on buying a bunch of cars.What would be the best car for me to use throughout the game and spend most my money on that one car or two cause i need a good fast cars and a pursuit car but i really like handling

User Info: Necrobras

Necrobras - 9 years ago

1. Well its actually your opinion what the best car is but i personally prefer the Corvette C6/Gallardo. But, since I beat the game, I choose the BMW M3 GTR. Choose anything.

User Info: FlightCJ101

FlightCJ101 - 9 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Hi there
    i hav this game and a good car to have is the porsche cayman s because it is a fast car but if you get some new tires and stuff it will have good handling 2 the subaru wrx sti is a good car too because it has good handling already when you buy it and it is fairly fast too

hope i helped

peace

User Info: brucey1qaz

brucey1qaz - 9 years ago 1 0
  2. Hi i think the best car in the most wanted is lamberghini marciealego(fully- upgraded). Your question depends on the stage as you don't have it in the starting. Another car is porshe cayman S its good. Good luck.

User Info: irfansattar786

irfansattar786 - 9 years ago 0 0
  3. Probably a fully upgraded Porshe Carerra GT.

User Info: Gunblade44

Gunblade44 - 9 years ago 0 0
  4. Yep, a fully modded Carrera GT is not match for anyone, but at that level of cars, the SLR or the Ford GT are also good. Heh even the Carrera S is a beast if you add Junkman performance parts to it....

User Info: Ido_Skira

Ido_Skira - 9 years ago 0 0
  5. Ford gt is the best!

User Info: boipinoy97

boipinoy97 - 9 years ago 0 0
  6. The best persuit car would be the dodge viper srt10 but if it's handling your going afta you shud use the porche carrera gt and the all TIME best car is the BMW M3 GTR

User Info: jazza1995

jazza1995 - 9 years ago 0 1
  7. I think the mitsubishi eclipse or mitsubishi eclipse gt is the best its 1 of the 2. If your at the end then the corrvet or lamerghni

User Info: william_x

william_x - 9 years ago 0 0
  8. If you upgrade the lotus early on in the game its a good car to start with when you get it. If you upgrade it to the max however, with the junkman parts too, its almost as powerful as the bigger engines.

User Info: kisameitachi5

kisameitachi5 - 8 years ago 0 0
  9. maybe an all-ultimate-upgraded murcielago / carerra GT / ford GT. ur choice.

User Info: keyblademaestro

keyblademaestro - 8 years ago 0 0
  10. The cadillac cts is the best for pursuits and beating the game or at least thats what i beat the game with

User Info: Gray2009

Gray2009 - 8 years ago 0 0
  11. In my opinion, the Dodge Viper is the best because:
    1. It goes pretty friggin fast when upgraded to the max.
    2. It has a heavy engine block which means it can break through police road blocks.
    3. And three, with the right customization, it looks BA!!

User Info: throat_slicer

throat_slicer - 8 years ago 1 0
  12. The car you get from defeating blacklist racer Ming. I believe it's number 6. It's tthe lambroghini.

User Info: mmeyers1

mmeyers1 - 8 years ago 0 0