How can i beat earl?

1. I beat baron but i couldn't get his car.
    Earl is very fast, what can I do?

User Info: timur01121999

timur01121999 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. What car are you using?

User Info: veyron123

veyron123 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. use the subaru impreza, it's the best all round choice, earl is the hardest blacklist in the game as he picks the worst track in the game (bull is second hardest for the same reason but you'll have a better car by then) to race you on, you just need a car with good handling and watch for the V turn at the refinary try and corner round the shortcut as it is easier also drop your speed just before you get to the turn so you can make it smoothly then hit the gas.

User Info: immadbro

immadbro - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. use vw golf with the maximum parts that you've unlocked after beating baron.It works with me,i don't know with you

User Info: b1581wfa

b1581wfa - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. If you have Vic's supera then use it with max parts on the speed trap
    Use catch up to ur advantage and stay behind but speed up at
    The traps then turn catch up off for the sprint race
    Hope it helpes

User Info: CaymanScarred

CaymanScarred - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. I used my cobalt ss all the way to razor without any spare car...I don't know,but I perform better with my ss than those careras and murcielagos even in online mode...

User Info: Razer_Angel

Razer_Angel - 3 years ago 0 0