Review by Christian of Valis

Reviewed: 07/27/07

I long for a good Ed, Edd, and Eddy Game....

Why can’t they make a good Ed game? I LOVE the show, I can’t say that enough since I’m a true Ed, Edd, and Eddy fan! Just everyone who wants to make of game of them fail considerably. I can’t even get past this game because I become horribly bored before I get past the second level, but more on that later.

They made a Ed, Edd, and Eddy game for gameboy you know and that failed terribly. I would think people would learn their lesson, but oh no the first time I even saw this game I rushed out to buy it going OMG they made a Ed, Edd, and Eddy game and I want it!…..how could I have known the horror that is to be unleashed. Why can’t they make a good game about scamming, or even doing constructive work to pass the time in a lovely detailed cul-de-sac? *continues ranting on for some time* ok on to the review

Story 5/10
It’s a story about scamming. Well that’s what it’s suppose to be of course! That’s the point of the Eds is to scam other people of their money. So you quest out for what you need, and try to create the device or product that you can use for scamming. So what’s missing? The end results! They show you NOTHING about how it turns out. If you actually scammed someone…or if people just laughed in your face and walked away. Basically all this game details is getting the items used in your scam… So it’s missing half the story.

Graphics 2/10
I really can’t help from shuddering when it comes to graphics…. I’m not even going into detail but they are horrible. I REALLY hate how everyone has the same stupid grin on their face and never change it. That’s one of the beauties about the show, the extream or funny facial expressions…not like in this game.

Control 4/10
Decent but can have a few sloppy moments. Plus they walk way to slow…which is necessary since the camera controls horribly… I swear I can't get past most levels and have to stop out of utter boredom.

Sound 6/10
Nothing special…though nothing I’d want to kill over. I just wish they had a bit more comedy in it….or at least some always humorous Ed-isims

Overall 3/10 (or 20/50)
If you love Ed, Edd, and Eddy it’s a mixed feeling. Either you love them so much you’ll play it no matter what. Or you’ll be so repulsed you’ll end up breaking the disk and swearing to yourself it has nothing to do with Ed, Edd, and Eddy. If your not a fan of the show then just stay away…far far away.

Rating:   1.5 - Bad

Would you recommend this
Recommend this
Review? Yes No

Submit a review and let your voice be heard.