Viki Blunder Teleport?

1. How do u trigger the scene which viki teleports party to a wrong place?

User Info: darkamon

darkamon - 8 years ago

1. Short Answer: You don't.

Longer Answer: Viki's mistake is random. You just have to keep teleporting and randomly Viki will teleport you to a "wrong" location. Some of these places are normally inaccessible and yield decent or rare items. Some people go through the entire game without realizing that Viki can screw up at all.

All in all, you won't really be missing much if Viki doesn't teleport you to a "wrong" location. It's just a nice bonus if it happens.

User Info: rpgfreakazoid

rpgfreakazoid - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Viki has teleported me to the random location numerous times. on each occasion one thing was in common, a majority of the characters in my party have high luck. my team usually consists of richard, hazuki, miakis, lyon and the prince, with the 5th character always changing. try adding cathari and george in.

richard and hazuki have all my luck rings which i farmed from the raftfleet war battle glitch thing. but, my main characters are in the high 80's and mid 90's in terms of levels so their luck is naturally a lot higher than in most games.

simply having the characters and teleporting didnt work. but when i used luserina to change the characters and then use viki to teleport i have had success in getting a wrong teleport to the mystery location numerous amounts of times.

i think it has to do with the luck factor affecting this teleporting randomness.

User Info: bkjziggy

bkjziggy - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. no , it doesn't affect if you have high luck , because for every 200 teleportation you always go to a strange place , one of them is the Big tree which evantually become the Great Elf tree in Suikoden 1 , how can viki teleport them to the Scarlett moon Empire ??????????

User Info: Lord_Novandi

Lord_Novandi - 8 years ago 0 0