Which Characters stay dead when they die in a war battle?

1. I would please like to know which ones stay dead so I don't use them, I'm a little reckless.

User Info: puppylove3

puppylove3 - 7 years ago

1. The people who cannot die who I am sure of is the Prince, Lyon, Zerase, Sialeeds, Miakis, Galleon, Georg, Kyle, Lelei, Raga, Boz. I'm pretty sure Nikea, Mathias, Isabel.
    Hope I've Helped. :)

User Info: deathharvest

deathharvest - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Any character that dies in war is dead permanently. However, when a unit is destroyed, the character's attached to it don't necessarily die, they may simply retreat. There is a set chance that determine whether a particular character retreats or dies, however it appears as though the more important story characters are either immune to death in war or have increased odds in survival. also units with synergistic characters may have an improved chance of retreating. However a lot of the better war characters are relatively minor stars, so you'd be handicapping yourself.

User Info: eldrasidar

eldrasidar - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. The short answer is any character who appears in story scenes, or at least story scenes necessary for the plot, cannot die. So, for example, I'm pretty sure Lelei can't die in war battles and absolutely certain Sialeeds can't die in war battles.

What you can also do is only use characters that you can put in your team or your entourage (meaning normal battle characters like Miakis and Lyon and support characters like Dongo and Egbert) then check to see if they died or retreated after the war battle. Also note that certain characters like Shigure, Sagiri, Roy, Georg, Sialeeds, and some others regularly become inaccessable throughout the game, but I'm also rather certain that means those ones can't die because they're in the story scenes.

gl

User Info: ghostchimp

ghostchimp - 7 years ago 0 0