Who is the best character?

1. I use Crane Wing strategy

Belcoot
    Isabel
    Prince
    Cathari
    Lyon
    Zerase

Is it good?
    Well, if you get other option, please tell me with the reason.
    Thx

User Info: Willianto

Willianto - 8 years ago
    Actually, I want to use Richard...
    But, his HP is too low and he is S range..
    I can't put him in front line..
    My back line already the best I think...
    I just want to change Belcoot and Isabel..
    Because I put those 2 in front line, so please suggest with high HP, atk and def..

User Info: Willianto

Willianto - 8 years ago

1. Richard is good and add a firefly rune. He is level 57 now and he can parry and dodges a lot of hits and the enemies only attack him. If you level him up he is really good. Lyon would be good with a Killer Rune. Georg is quite good as well. You should level Zweig up cause he will be needed in the end. Levi is also good. Equip him with a Mother Earth rune. Zerase is all right she is quite strong in a way. I would change Cathari to Richard he is much better.

User Info: deathharvest

deathharvest - 8 years ago 0 0

1. Honestly, it depends a lot on the runes and equipment you've given each character, as well as how leveled up they are. There are very few completely terrible characters, and most characters fall into the alright to good category. But generally speaking, if you're trying to identify good characters you should be looking at how many free rune slots they have and what skills they have access to. the more free rune slots and multi-skills they got access to, the better they probably are. also don't forget about their stats, somebody with 3 open rune slots, but a crappy magic stat isn't going to be an effective mage. also look for how handicapping their limitation are. Out of the line-up you've got, Belcoot is probably the only weak link, as he isn't as fast or powerful as other fighters, such as Richard or Georg, nor magically talented like Kyle or Killey.

User Info: eldrasidar

eldrasidar - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Belcoot is very good but not the best amongst the S range characters. Zerase is useless in the final battle but will rock rough and stuff up until then. Miakis is amongst the best she has 3 rune slots and good stats and good skills, Killey is L range with 3 rune slots and decent stats, but since you cant make the most out of 6 S range he should be in there. kyle is good with water so he can be your healer while being devastating in melee

User Info: SKA_

SKA_ - 8 years ago 0 0