I need help on finding the spot to unlock silver surfer????

1. I have unlocked all my characters except silver surfer i don't understand how to get to the screen to unlock him please help.

User Info: g-fell09

g-fell09 - 8 years ago

1. You can cheat. Or you can do it the honest way by earning it. You need to beat all the comic book missions. You don't have to get silver or gold in all of them, just so long as you beat them, you'll unlock Silver Surfer. I don't know what unlocks all his outfits, but they all look exactly alike. They just have different bonuses you can work on.

User Info: hotbigtoad

hotbigtoad - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I believe you have to get a bronze rating in all the sim disc missions to unlock SS.

User Info: robbobmur

robbobmur - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. here is the cheat Down, Left, Left, Up, Right, Up, Down, Left, Start for silverserfer.but on the arrow keys.

User Info: Manuelboggle0

Manuelboggle0 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. here is the cheat Down, Left, Left, Up, Right, Up, Down, Left, Start for silverserfer with the arrows like the d-pads on the left bottom arrows the arrow are like this UP RIGHT LEFT DOWN.

User Info: Manuelboggle0

Manuelboggle0 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. What do you mean spot?
    Do you mean his sim disc?

User Info: ThurstinX

ThurstinX - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Beat all comic missions.

NOTE: Nick Fury does not have a comic mission.

User Info: ben10pokemon79

ben10pokemon79 - 5 years ago 0 0