Does anyone know how to get the Persona Chu Chulainn?

1. Does anyone know how to get the Tower Persona Chu Chuclainn? I need him to do that quest for Margaret's social link later in the game. Can anyone help?

User Info: personamaster19

personamaster19 - 7 years ago

1. Cu Chulainn can be fused through several ways.
    But i'd say the most obvious way would be to fuse 2 Tower arcana personas, these would have to be:

Taotie + Abaddon
    OR
    Abaddon + Mara

When fusing personas of the same arcana together (normal fusion) a lower and higher persona of that arcana would have a result of the persona in the middle (Taotie (lowest tower) + Abaddon (middle-tower but higher than Cu Chulainn) = Cu Chulainn, the middle of these 2 personas, if you understand what I mean.

Abaddon is above Cu Chulainn and Mara is above Abaddon, this makes for a persona of the same arcana lower than Abaddon.

I can't remember any triangle fusions for Cu Chulainn at the moment, I will post another reply to this question if I find out more

User Info: Force0401

Force0401 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Taotie+ Abbadon.

OR Shuffle.

User Info: shadow_571

shadow_571 - 7 years ago 0 0