Is it best to be level 45 for everyone for the void quest boss? (spoiler-ish)

1. everyone one who i use (teddie yukiko and chie) are all level 43 or 44 same as me. I've gone up twice and lost,is it best to be level 45 to fight him because with shadow teddie and shadow rise i was level 33.

User Info: tman0118

tman0118 - 3 years ago

1. Void Quest boss is only level 45, but because he is so hard I suggest you get to at least 47. This boss is a major pain because you haven't unlocked your awesome Persona's yet, but if you get a Black Frost from the cross fusions and train him to learn Mind Charge, Fire Amp, Agidyne (they are all part of his natural skillset, but try to get Fire Boost on him as well) then he is extremely OP at that level.

You should have Chie or Kanji with you (maybe even both) with Teddie/Yukiko (I prefer Yukiko) for healing. Now all you can do is hope and pray that you win. Seriously, I found the final boss easier.

User Info: ar1speedboy

ar1speedboy - 3 years ago 0 0

1. Sorry, forgot to add: don't use Teddie and Yukiko, get rid of one of them and put Kanji/Yosuke their instead. If you don't have enough time to level one of them up before the boss deadline, then use Yukiko for attacking and Teddie for healing.

Make sure to buy a lot of healing items from the store in the shopping district as well.

User Info: ar1speedboy

ar1speedboy - 3 years ago 0 0