Was Adachi really at fault? What did Ameno-sagiri do?

1. Hello! So I've been wandering about the Persona 4 fandom, and although I haven't really played, I know the basic plot and many of the endings. I'm very interested in the character Adachi Tohru, and would like to know what Ameno-sagiri did to him. Was Adachi responsible for ALL that he'd done in the game? Or did Ameno-sagiri somehow altered Adachi's game? Thank you in advance.

User Info: Cafune

Cafune - 3 months ago

Answers

1. The answer isn't clearly stated but a popular theory with in game evidence is that Adachi was mostly responsible for his actions, he was given his powers just like Narakami and The Protagonist but he was the only one who killed, before he even knew he had powers he attempted to physically or sexually assault Mayumi at the inn proving he was always violent.The most likely scenario is that Adachi started becoming subconsciously manipulated by Ameno-Sagiri after the first two murders when he started becoming more "evil" and sociopathic.

User Info: ManuelValdes13

ManuelValdes13 - 2 months ago 0 0