How many social link will I be able to max out on December?

1. I'm in December now, so last month in the game. I don't think I'll be able to max all social links, I'm really behind with everything and two of them I haven't even started yet, but I'd like to max everything possible. I'm currently level 70 with Yosuke, Yukiko and Teddie all at 70.
    My social links are as follow:
    Yosuke - MAX
    Yukiko - MAX
    Chie - 9
    Rise - 8
    Naoto - ///
    Kanji - MAX
    Nanako - MAX
    Dojima - MAX
    Nurse - MAX
    Old Lady - 5
    Fox - 7
    Young Mother - 4
    Fellow Athletes - 9
    Ai Ebihara - 5
    Naoki - 5
    Yumi - 8
    I think I can max Chie, Rise and Kou. Do you think I could max something else? Maybe Yumi and the Fox? I'm at the 12th of December right now if I remember correctly.

User Info: kimsherd

kimsherd - 2 months ago

Answers

1. If you are on the true ending path you will also have some days in January and I believe February, so you may have more time than you think. That said, I don't think you will be able to max everyone out this playthrough.

User Info: HorrorCollector

HorrorCollector - 2 months ago 0 0