The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Differences between normal and expert difficulty?

1. Hey, just about to start the game and wondering which difficulty level I should begin on. Do you get any extra bonuses/scenes for playing on expert? Is the extra difficulty fun or irritating/frustrating? Thanks!

User Info: AspiringFPEPlay

AspiringFPEPlay - 8 years ago
    sorry to barge in but did the EXP gained changes according to which difficulties that we selected? If its true, then is it the more difficult, the more EXp or the opposite?

User Info: AlexHoorey

AlexHoorey - 6 years ago

1. i don't think that there are any extra scenes on expert the only difference I've noticed is the bosses attack patterns change and most of them become fairly hard except for the third dungeon which i found easier

User Info: ShotgunJackal_Q

ShotgunJackal_Q - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. you'll get none :P the hard is irritating hehe...I can't beat Yukiko's Shadow XD

User Info: Xynz

Xynz - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. The only difference is enemies and bosses do 2x more damage on expert compared to normal. There is no reward or extra scenes when playing on expert.
    If this is your first persona type game I would recommend starting on normal or beginner.

User Info: Informed_User

Informed_User - 7 years ago 0 0