How do I get to Ninas's School?

1. I do not know how can I open the gate of the school, I do not know what to do I give up I almost try every thing to open the gate when I move the left analog to spin the door just open but the time is not enough. please I need help to open the gate.

User Info: omar1312

omar1312 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. If you are on the wumpa island. You should not use either one of the brown bridges. There is a steel bridge you should use. It is to right of your home. Close where you talked to crunsh the first time. Then you arriwe to a place when you did or should fight coco. It just to go further.

User Info: Snffsmatte

Snffsmatte - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I fogot to tell you this after you arriwe to the freeze world you have the option of going straight ant to the right. To come to the prison you should go to the right. Before you go you should make shore to have a mutant from the deserd that rolls you need him to open the door to the prison. And make also shore to have a tk. You need him while you are at Ninas school.

User Info: Snffsmatte

Snffsmatte - 7 years ago 0 0