How to do the [All Wrapped Up] Event?

1. So I've played WotS4 quite a bit. Sort of a love-hate relationship.

However, i'm about to go insane over this one event.

On my first run through, I managed to get Dojima into business.

Then I found out the way to survive [All Wrapped Up] was to make sure Dojima WASN'T the blacksmith. I didn't know what to do.
    What I tried doing was doing the event, then after I died to save and quit. Didn't work. Neither did retrying.

Am I just boned? Do I have to start an ENTIRE new save file just to get all the events?

User Info: DudeVampiresTho

DudeVampiresTho - 2 years ago
    You don't have to start a new file.
    You just have to go and kill Dojima in the smithy, leave Amihama in any fashion and make sure you save.
    Then on your next playthrough, Dojima will start in the cemetary again and thus be able to save you during that event.

User Info: Danto2

Danto2 - 2 years ago

1. You don't have to start a new file.
    (I messed up with asking for clarification, I'm not used to the answers section.)

User Info: Danto2

Danto2 - 2 years ago 0 0