Custom decks?

1. Hi everyone. I know that you can unlock decks, and how to get the sideboard cards unlocked. But in the 'real' world you can use any card to create your own deck. In the game however, I can't seem to find this option, so: Is it possible to create entire custom decks on the PS3?

User Info: MechDutch

MechDutch - 6 years ago

1. Short answer is no.

I do hope they eventually add a deck builder into the game, I mean it was done on PC over a decade ago (and done well for when it was done) in Shandalar. I am not even really impressed with the pre-built decks as the themes seem to be lacking and missing very obvious common cards in each deck, for instance only 1 fireball/blaze in a red deck, that is just insane. If there were a deck builder it would be awesome...I am sure they are worried that people would just make 1 turn kill decks, which of course the way around that is to add either a point system (like warhammer) or a fake money system (start with $x.xx, and buy all cards, lands=10 cents, Serra angels=5.00 ect.). I am keeping my fingers crossed for something like that in the future!

User Info: scascott1975

scascott1975 - 6 years ago 1 0