Where can I find Collector Catalogs?
So im grinding at moblins for power crystals but it is such a rare drop, so my question is:
where to get Collector Catalogs and does the effect stack like in ff xiii
tmsin - 5 years ago
1. Level up your Gold Chocobo until it's at lv45, which is its max LV. Maxed
out Goldie has A speed and A stamina, making it a very good candidate to
winning chocobo races in the Casino.
2. Keep winning races until you get to Fal'Cie class - here aim for race called
"Dahaka's stake". If the race doesn't appear, you can use certain items to
refresh the race list and see if it comes up.
3. Obtain 2x Collector's Catalog by winning the race "Dahaka's stake".
4. Obtain 4x Sunpetal, which is a rare drop from Microchu. These guys can be
found in Archylte steppe, W region, during the rains.
5. Obtain 4x Phoenix Blood, which can be bought at the casino for 1600 chips
(equivalent of 16000 gil).
6. Go to Archylte Steppe's Chocolina shop and buy two units of [Collector's
Catalog "Heavy Formula"] for 40000 gil.
7. Properties of upgraded Collector's Catalog are: increased chance of getting
rare item, more gil dropped by enemies (stacks!), and getting more items.
Courtesy of Split Infinity's walkthrough in the FAQs section =). They are called Durable Collector Catalog in my release.
archmage_elle (Expert) - 5 years ago
Chocobo races, and upgrade at chocolina in the archylte steppe. Yes, it stacks.
RhapsodosXIII (Expert) - 5 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.
More Questions from This Game
|Where can I find Durable Collector catalog & Collector catalog?||Answered|
|Best way to add Item collector?||Answered|
|I can't upgrade my Collector's catalog?||Unresolved|
|'Item Collector' on a Monster?||Answered|
|Is FFXIII-2 Collector Edition Can instal OMEGA, Lightning DLC etc?||Answered|