Homestead missions missing?

1. I'm having trouble with the homestead missions. They don't appear at all whatsoever. I can't interact with any of my people and I have finished the game. I'm completely stuck. I have been told that I have to "go back sequences?" but I don't see how I can do this. This is a big glitch that ubisoft haven't fixed yet or a a big game crash. Or I'm doing something wrong, it need help!?

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird - 4 years ago
    I have done the poacher missions, but that was the last one I ever did :(

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird - 4 years ago

1. As arnie said, you may need to check the cities. There are homestead missions there and with all the jumbled mess of markers on the map they are simply impossible to find at times. Have you actually done any Homestead missions yet (as in the one where you help Merriam kill the poachers)?

User Info: flint9250

flint9250 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Try going in Boston or New York and keep going to the convocation markers and talking to people and if u zoom in on the map it makes them easier to see.

User Info: arnie7854

arnie7854 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I found that I had the light blue outfit for Connor, then when I changed back into his usual assassin outfit, then I went to Boston and a homestead mission appeared! Don't know if that helps but hopefully it does!

User Info: Josh231

Josh231 - 4 years ago 0 0