New game plus?

1. It will be good if there is a new game plus, then I won't have much problems playing it on the hardest difficulty.

User Info: muck5569

muck5569 - 6 years ago

1. Yes there is a new game+ feature, but you cannot use it to go from normal to professional. Sorry, but you're just going to have to complete pro from a fresh start.

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold (Expert) - 6 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. Professional easy...but maybe its just me cuz i finished mercenaries all 5 stars lol... but still, its easy if you are smart...

User Info: KOMEDIYEN

KOMEDIYEN - 6 years ago 0 4
  2. A good trick to doing prof mode if you want to have it easier is beat it on normal, than beat seperate ways this will give you the second special costume which puts ashley in a suit of armor. Her wearing that means she can not be harmed or carried off, and I found I could use her as a decoy to lessen the amount of enemies I had to fight. This made it easy for me, and for the person who posted its easy, this is a questions board not a bragging board there is no use for that here.

User Info: CaliebJ

CaliebJ - 6 years ago 2 0
  3. Caliebj is right the armor for Ashley helps a lot, also you need to learn tricks that work with your style of play and help you out the most. For me I use my knife a lot, try shooting in the face and knees then kicking and knifing while they are on the ground its a good crowd control technique, also shoot any fish you can get close enough to pick up they are free health, and if i m really in need i scare chickens for eggs. I hope you find some of this helpful.

User Info: Imedge

Imedge - 6 years ago 0 0