RTWM (created character) freezes when I reach this point?

1. RTWM (created character story)....game freezes when I reach Elimination Chamber. Freezes & it says "please wait". Anyone else having this issue or is just my disc? I have took out the disc, cleaned & restarted my ps3 mutiple times & it still freezes.

User Info: bmrell08

bmrell08 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I had the same problem and i found out that it was because my custom superstar save data file was courropt so what i had to do was deleate the file delete the game data from my system and reinstall it and i had to start over it will take awhile to get back to that point but it did work try it and let me know if it helps

User Info: twiztidfreak247

twiztidfreak247 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. RTWM.. How do you play through with created wrestlers??

User Info: baugh30

baugh30 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. The easiest thing to do is to Default your CAW's movesets and it will be fine. Once i did that, i passed the stage without any problems after that.

User Info: nwo159

nwo159 - 6 years ago 0 0