GTA online awards?

1. When I switch to PS4 from PS3 will the awards I have done (for example like the headbanger of getting 500 headshots) switch over as they are on PS3 or do they reset?

User Info: MissouriBoy

MissouriBoy - 5 months ago

Answers

1. I think they will stay the same on ps3 and will go to the ps4 too either way they will stay on ps3 so you can try it and find out but i really doubt that it will reset

User Info: AWESOME314

AWESOME314 - 4 months ago 0 0
  2. Transferring a GTA Online Character will not remove any awards. When you transfer your character all data is transferred with it meaning that you will have the same money, clothes, vehicles, weapons and of course awards.

User Info: Monk3yboy

Monk3yboy - 3 months ago 0 0
  3. Gta online is basically an mmo, any progress you made on your current psn will carry on both a ps4/ps3.

User Info: jalenleegamer

jalenleegamer - 3 months ago 0 0