Can anyone help me with Ragna's Challenge Mission #15?

1. For those who don't know, the combo is as below (Dustloop Wiki notation):
    2C - 214D - 2C - 5C - 6C - dc - 6B - 214214D - 22C - rc - 6D - j.214B > 214D - 5D(1) - 214D - 5D(1) - 623D > 236C > 214D - j.D - j.214C - 5D - 214A > 214D - 214A > 214D - 214214D.

I'm having trouble with the final part: Hell's Fang(Followup) - Hell's Fang (Followup) - Devoured by Darkness. Every time I pull it off, Devoured by Darkness misses by a couple frames or so. :/
    Is there some sort of specific way I'm supposed to perform the Hell's Fangs, timing-wise? Everything connects except the Devoured by Darkness...

Help would be appreciated.

User Info: OmegaZero633

OmegaZero633 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I can only give u a suggestive and opinionated answer.
    Unless yer fingers and thumbs can follow up the commands quickly...u should probably have a skilled gamer in the genre of fighting v.g. do the challenge for u. The commands are meant for speedy combos and that makes it more complex than the battle cominations in Street Fighter, Tekken and Mortal Combat.

Heck, i can only make it up to challenges 4 and 5 with some characters and only up to 3 with others.
    Even i can't finish the tutorial, the combos are waaay to fast for my fingers to do. And i have tried over and over.

User Info: crimson_mind

crimson_mind - 5 years ago 1 2