How to become competent with combos?

1. I am new to Blazblue, but love it. I am able in a fight against most CPU's, but I find myself unable to pull off the long long and complex combinations asked of me in challenge and tutorial mode. This is not for lack of trying. I have spent a few hours with not sucess on a few combinations. Any tips?

User Info: SonOfHyrule

SonOfHyrule - 3 years ago

Answers

1. > Try looking at some videos for help.

> Instead of doing the whole thing, consider doing it halfway through and practice the first part. After you've gained quite a hand at those portions, try doing the second half. Alternatively, try doing the hard parts first instead of the easy ones until you've gotten quite a hang of it.

> Play online. A lot of players have a lot of tricks up their sleeves. Re-watch your matches.

User Info: kusonagis

kusonagis - 2 years ago 0 0