What are the slash marks on the tranzit leaderboards for?

1. I already know about the slashmarks on the rankings, which includes the skull, etc. Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the 4 leaderboards in Tranzit in which each board has slash marks in them. The first has 1 slash, The second has 2 slashes (so on)... what do those represent, and what's the differences between them? They aren't for difficulty levels, that's already been established... does anyone have any ideas?

User Info: gamerswidow

gamerswidow - 5 years ago

Answers

1. It means how many players in the game.

Like 4 slashes means that is the leaderboard for 4 players; 3 slashes for 3 players; 2 slashes, 2 players; 1 slash is solo.

User Info: xTundra--

xTundra-- - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. On the leaderboards I mean how many players were I the match so 2 slashes means 2 players in the match and if for whatever reason you don't know if a player leaves it doesn't count on he leaderboards
    Hope I helped

User Info: IDONTWANTNAME

IDONTWANTNAME - 4 years ago 0 0