Coop Help?

1. I try to set up a split screen game. So we load it into local and then it tells us to press the PS button with the second player controller. Then it says hit X to activate. That opens a window with a blank line and then is says X. OK. underneath that. I'm missing something I'm sure of it. But if you know an answer please please please help me out here.

User Info: ShadenOnyx

ShadenOnyx - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You should be able to get assistance from Sony PlayStation, my friend had the same issue and he called them, it turns out he had a Corrupt File on his PS3 and he had to delete a certain file (Ratchet & Clank) in his System Files, Sony told him to get to the menu by holding the Power Button until it beeped about 4 times, but you should call Sony for clarification before doing such things, as you could accidentally delete the wrong file and make your PS3 unusable.

User Info: Blue64

Blue64 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I also have the same problem but i dont know how to get assistance from sony playstation

User Info: rishano1

rishano1 - 3 years ago 0 0