Where can I find (swingshot)?

1. I need help knowing how to use the swing-shot on level 3. I found it on the second level but am not able to use it on the third level wher do I find it

User Info: Disneystopfan1

Disneystopfan1 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Follow the right lane and take the first right twice so you end up accross a key-node. There will be a jump pad which will take you on the path to the weapon pod with the swingshot.

User Info: ratchet_freak

ratchet_freak - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. hey, I'm looking for someone to play co-op with me to get some of the skill points - like the speed stuff and crate hater

User Info: chaley0803

chaley0803 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. my PSN id is: CHR1S83

User Info: chaley0803

chaley0803 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. To find the slingshot you must start at your base and take the right lane. Crom there you go straight to the fist few turns, and turn right again. Then you just go staight until you find a bunch of turns again and turn right. There must be a jump pad, use it and use the second one at the top. This will take you into a n area full of crates/boxes. There must be as small crate/box in front of you to your left, jump onto it and then onto the bigger on and go right. Jump over to the crates on the right (almost everything is right) and there should be a ramp. Use it and it will take you straight into the room where you will aquire the slingshot.

User Info: Ephime

Ephime - 3 months ago 0 0