Starting New Game?

1. How do I start a brand new game? I keep deleting my data, but My Speed Points never go down to zero.

User Info: Gearsman92

Gearsman92 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Which data are you deleting, Profile or Game Data? You have to delete everything, and I'm not sure that would be enough if you have logged onto PSN.

User Info: BKGlover

BKGlover - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Delete everything. Game data, and saved data. I've never tried it, but you could try.

User Info: Zouiezack

Zouiezack - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Deleting the "Save Data Utility" will start the game over as if you never played it.

Deleting the "Game Data Utility" will require you to download the update again.

Deleting both or either will NOT delete anything from your Autolog Account. You can not delete the speed points from your Autolog Account. You would have to delete your Autolog Account and start over.

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV - 4 years ago 0 0