Two Sisters?

1. I'm not quite sure if this is the right category but here goes:

I go to the spot marked Two Sisters but there is nothing there and I'm kinda assuming the spot has something to do with the Twins trophy. Is there something I'm missing here?

User Info: MikeayalTheOne

MikeayalTheOne - 4 years ago

1. I'm not sure what the Two Sisters area is. I haven't found it yet. But the achievement 'The Twins' is found when you first arrive at the other side of the tunnels heading to Henderson.

Once you fight the wrestler outside the tunnels, head towards the docks. On the left there is a beach area, with chairs and umbrellas and the like. Start walking towards the lifeguard tower and you'll hear an infected scream. He'll be a hard one with quite a bit of health. That is the first of the twins.

Once you beat him, walk around the docks further and you'll see the petrol station on your left and a billboard on the right. When I climbed up to the top of the billboard and got the awesome SNIPER RIFLE!!!! a warehouse opened and the brother came out. Once you kill him, you get the achievement.

Hope this helps!

User Info: TheNewfrewelian

TheNewfrewelian - 4 years ago 0 0