Does the PS3 have a feature similar to "recover gamertag"?

1. My brother's PS3 crapped out last week, and I was gonna send it in to Sony to get it fixed. But this morning without telling me anything, my bro went out to Best Buy and came back with another PS3. The deal is now, I will be given the responsibility of getting the old one repaired, and then I will get the old one for christmas.

My only concern is that I don't know if the PS3 can use my profile, since the memory is internal. Is there a way I can recover my profile like I can do on 360?

User Info: White_Wolfos_14

White_Wolfos_14 - 8 years ago

1. should be able to. when you go to "make an account" it should pull up your ID when you enter the same info. not sure tho, but you can try. wont hurt anything.

User Info: Mitch-ill

Mitch-ill - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yeah, your account is made with Sony, not just on the PS3. If you know you're log-in email and password you can use it on another profile, PS3, or PSP

User Info: Joshcotty

Joshcotty - 8 years ago 1 0