Error Code 80710723? HELP PLEASE!!!

1. Hi,

Ive recently got a new router and havent had my PS3 online for a year and my flatmates XBOX works fine with the router, as does all the laptops, Ipods, etc in the flat.

Firstly i had problems downloading system update 3.72, as i kept getting error code 80710723. Sometimes it would get about 3-7% in before the error code, sometimes it wouldnt even start.

I got around this by downloading and updating via storage media, i did this and thought this was the end of my problems.

However now when i log in to PSN it takes quite a while, and when it does if i go on the store i get error code 80710D23.
    Also when i go onto COD:Black Ops, there is an update (1.13) when i try and download it it tells me it will take 400-700minutes and again at about 1-6% it cuts out with error code 80710723.

Please, please, please help me!
    I'm now completely out of ideas and have searched forums for answers for a couple of days now!

Thanks in advance!

User Info: FireBlazer11

FireBlazer11 - 5 years ago

1. Hopefully this has long been solved. It is one of many network error codes, which can happen when the store is updating. These are often solved by trying later or by shutting down, waiting a few minutes, and restarting.

User Info: makedo

makedo - 7 months ago 0 0

1. It means your ps3 is bad or dieing

User Info: Black_Stigma311

Black_Stigma311 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Its maybe becuase the PSN store is updating

User Info: superguy999

superguy999 - 4 years ago 0 0