How do I get past level 13?

1. How do i escape out of the forest?I'm stock there someone plz tell me how to do it?

User Info: danilampard88

danilampard88 - 8 years ago
    A very good advice but the thing is that i don't know how to solve the puzzle,help me with that one too.

User Info: danilampard88

danilampard88 - 8 years ago

1. Right when you start the mission, proceed forward to the door. When you are in the next area, DO NOT GO IN THE PORTAL! Instead, at the circular platform in the middle, jump off from there. After you defeated the enemies there, go to the portal. You will find yourself on the top of the hill; jump down and defeat the enemies. Afterward, go to the portal that is on the stair. Then you'll find yourself in Ancient Plaza; proceed to the next portal after defeating the enemies. The next area is the place with a bridge and a river; go to the portal under the bridge. You'll be at an area with a water fountain; go inside the building. In the building, go outside via the other door at the same floor. Solve the Lost Woods puzzle and you'll be facing Echinda.

User Info: RexRagnell

RexRagnell - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You mean the Lost Woods puzzle? How did you pass Mission 8 then lol?

Anyway, if you read the description on the central pillar, it said something about "embracing the light". Here's a logic: the Sun is always in the opposite direction where the shadow of any object is pointing. Therefore, you must go the archway that has the shadow pointing opposite to the direction you are walking toward. If I'm correct, the order is front, back, right, right (Determine direction from your initial position after passing the first archway).

User Info: RexRagnell

RexRagnell - 8 years ago 0 0