Can you help me enable cheat mode?

1. I cannot enable cheat mode. I have downloaded the update and everytime I enter the code in the pda, nothing happens. Can someone help me?

User Info: jasonabis

jasonabis - 8 years ago

1. After you enter the Cheat Menu Code, leave and you should get a message asking if you want it activated. The true code for this game should be in the cheats section and it does also seem to depend on the version you have. However, for reference, the most common Cheat Menu code that works is - L1, R2, R2, L2, R2, L2, L2, R2, R2, R2, L2.

User Info: Otacun

Otacun - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. L2 R2 R2 L2 R2 L2 L2 R2 R2 R2 L2- you close after u put this in then go back in and try it

User Info: Buckeyes_22

Buckeyes_22 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. I am in the same boat. I can not get cheat mode to work and other sites show the first button to use as L1 not L2, but I still can not get either to work.

User Info: rumprzd7

rumprzd7 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. You need to have the October psn update for it to work

User Info: 13someone982

13someone982 - 8 years ago 0 2
  4. When you open your PDA don't tuch any other button but the directional buttens needed to activate the cheats. When you input the code just close the PDA and a strange noise with happen as you close. Open aain and input the cheats you want doing the exact same method

User Info: SWEEPER_92

SWEEPER_92 - 5 years ago 0 0