2 Players doesn't work, how to?

1. So i've searched the forums but it didn't answer my question.

how on earth do I connect a second player? it seems nobody else has this problem.
    I mean my girlfriend plays, then I want to join by tapping my controller on, but I just dont pop in. And the manage players option has a line trough it. can anyone help me? Both controllers are official sony ps3 controllers, no dualshock.

User Info: Wesker646

Wesker646 - 8 years ago

1. The best time to join the game is while you're in your pod. At the beginning of the story levels, there's a checkpoint that flips to show a picture of Sackboy with a slash across his face, which means that past that point you can't have more people join in.
    Also, while it's not necessary, you can set up a second user on on your PS3 (in the XMB menu) and she'll be able to save costume and other data as well.

User Info: Stone500

Stone500 - 8 years ago 1 0

1. Actually you can go to any checkpoint turn on or plug in any controller and a new sackboy will appear! You will be able to change costumes place stickers etc Hope i helped!!

User Info: bladegash666

bladegash666 - 8 years ago 1 0